Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Upcycling . . .

First, let me just say that I strongly dislike the word upcycling. I don't know why, I just know I don't like it. Maybe because it is completely made up.

Moving on. So those great finds I had at the thrift store I went to over Easter? I think I have a plan for them . . .

I found an awesome suitcase. I've always loved these hard sided vintage suitcases. Not for actual use, they're not exactly practical, I just love the way they look. And the swirly clay pot was just too cute to pass up. My friend's mom gave me the red lantern (which I love).

I wanted to do something with this suitcase, but wasn't quite sure what.  I think I figured that out today. A corner set of shelves.

Looks like I need to get some measuring done so I can figure out how to do those shelves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment