Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here goes nothing

So today I decided to start a blog. Not sure why, really. Maybe because a friend recently got me addicted to Pinterest and looking at all those posts I thought, "Hey, I can do some of these things. Some I can even do better."

Alternatively, maybe I'm a masochist. That remains to be seen.

I think it really comes down to, I do a lot of things. I like a lot of things. I think about a lot of things. And like a lot of humans, I'm a wee bit narcissistic, so I assume that what I have to say is of interest to the world at large. I know it isn't, but that won't stop me from thinking I'm hilarious.

Anyway, for the one or two of you reading this (hi, Mom!), be prepared for a massive onslaught of posts over the rest of today. I've had a lot of ideas floating around in my pretty little head lately and I've got to strike while the iron is hot, as it were.

Or, you know, before the massive shadow of a thesis proposal crushes my soul beneath it's lead weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment