Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gardening!

In the past, I've always had the black thumb of death when it comes to growing plants.

Seriously. I killed bamboo. Poor thing never had a chance.

Lately, I've decided that that is something I need to rectify. So starting last summer, I planted things. Lots of containers were crammed onto my balcony and I was surrounded by greenery. It was fabulous (except for the giant carpenter bee, but that's not the plants' fault).

This year I did it again. Strawberries, blueberries, herbs, pansies, daisies, salvia, daffodils, snapdragons, pansies, something I don't know the name of but is a gorgeous shade of blue, pansies, lilies, and did I mention pansies?

Plus a large container that had perennials last year and has little seedlings just popping up.






No comments:

Post a Comment