Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jewelry Display

A friend and I co-hosted a Premier Jewelry party back in February, and ended up with a ridiculous amount of free jewelry.

Which left me with the burning question of where to put it all. If I keep it hidden in a jewelry box, I forget to wear it. I already had a solution for necklaces (an over the closet door coat hanger thing I've had since high school). But what about earrings? Those pesky little buggers I had no idea what to do with.


A few browsings on Pinterest and a run to Michael's and I had a solution.


A clearance picture frame, a piece of scrapbook paper and the leftover ribbon from the Kindle Sleeve were all I needed. I removed the glass, cut the paper down to the correct size, and stapled the paper and ribbon directly to that piece of cardboard that comes in picture frames.  Easy peasy and now I remember to wear my earrings (these are not including the ones I got from the jewelry party).

No comments:

Post a Comment