Sunday, September 2, 2012

Smurfettes

What are Smurfettes you ask?

Simple. My signature cocktail (and a favorite at parties and tailgates) that was concocted during a huge snowstorm a few winters ago. They get requested at almost every party I go to and are about the easiest thing to bring.

In a large jug (plastic for tailgates a schmancy glass decanter for holiday parties) mix 1 bottle of peach schnapps, 1 bottle of champagne (I go for the uber cheap stuff, Andrè's all the way) and ~1/3 bottle of MinuteMaid Bluberry Pomegranate juice (it's okay with other brands, but I find they have a stronger blueberry component which just doesn't taste right to me).

If you want to keep them cold, try adding frozen peaches. Keeps the drink cold, doesn't water down the drinks by melting like ice, and as an extra bonus you can eat the now boozy peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment